About Go Ape
Welcome to the Go Ape Jobs Page
Are you an adventurist seeking an outdoor job? We have plans for courses nationwide!
With over 30 crossings, Tarzan swings and 5 zip-lines, Go Ape’s tree top adventure courses are offering our guests a unique, challenging opportunity to swing through the trees and live life adventurously! To do so, we need hard working and friendly adventure types with excellent customer care to give our guests an experience to remember every time they visit. Oh, and of course, you’ll also need to be comfortable with heights!
Head Office Opportunities
We’re hiring for a full-time Guest Services Manager
Job Description: Guest Services Manager
Apply: Guest Services Manager
Construction Team Opportunities
We’re hiring for part-time Construction Team members.
Job Description: Construction Team Member
Apply: Construction Team Member
Site Manager Opportunities
We have part time instructor positions
(9 months employment) available at:
- * A.W. Stanley Park (New Britain, Connecticut)
- * Blue Jay Point County Park (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- * Creve Coeur Park (St. Louis, Missouri)
- * Eagle Creek Park (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- * Freedom Park (Williamsburg, Virginia)
- * Jefferson Memorial Forest (Louisville, Kentucky)
- * Lums Pond State Park (Bear, Delaware)
- * Mill Stream Run Reservation (Cleveland, Ohio)
- * North Myrtle Beach Park (Little River, South Carolina)
- * North Park (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- * Rock Creek Regional Park (Rockville, Maryland)
- * Shelby Farms Park (Memphis, Tennessee)
Apply to be a Go Ape Course Instructor
If you are interested in joining us in our mission to encourage everyone to live life adventurously, please click the course location you wish to apply for below. Be prepared to provide your name, contact details and a resume. We look forward to hearing from you!