New Course Development
Thanks for your interest in developing a partnership with Go Ape.
We are working with State, City and County Park Systems to develop partnerships and courses nationwide. To develop a partnership with Go Ape, we ask for NO monetary resources from our park partners. Go Ape is a turnkey operation for your park that will:
- * Provide ALL capital investment for the course
- * Design, build and operate the high ropes course in an environmentally sensitive manner
- * Recruit, train and manage all staffing for the operation of the course
- * Completely indemnify park partners of ALL course liability
- * Maintain an insurance policy that is 10X the industry standard
- * Market and advertise the park, its other activities, and the importance of the parks department
- * Perform stewardship activities to support the sustainability of the park. See selected examples on our Flickr page
- * Provide you with an exciting new activity for your park and and community that also provides a new revenue stream for the park
- * Perform fundraising for non-profits and other groups involved with the park to support the important community groups that support the park. See selected examples here and here.
- * Provide discounted and free tickets to special needs and underserved community non-profits to ensure the entire community can participate in the activity. See selected reference.
If you are a Park Official or have land that you would like to consider for a Go Ape treetop adventure course, please feel free to contact Chris Swallow, Go Ape’s Director of Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, please download the following documents and view the Introduction to Go Ape video below. This material will provide you with further information on our operation and the benefits that Go Ape provides to your park and community.
We look forward to hearing from you.