Who We Support and How
Go Ape strives to do the right thing, and we support underserved and special needs non-profit organizations to ensure everyone can take part in the Go Ape experience. Go Ape has partnered with non-profit organizations like Friends of Mountain to Sea Trail, The Delaware Zoological Society, Eastern VA Mountain Bike Association and more by providing donations to each organization to support their civic and conservation goals.
Annually, Go Ape donates over $30,000 in cash and thousands of free tickets to causes for the under-served and special needs to local disadvantaged kids and families through various non-profit organizations. Organizations that we provided free gift certificates include: Montgomery County Destination Outdoors, Wounded Warrior Program, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and Big Brothers Big Sisters Program, to name just a few.
Charitable Giving & Donation Requests
Go Ape takes pride in giving back and hope that everyone feels motivated to do their part too. If you represent a charitable non-profit organization near one of our courses and would like to request a ticket donation, please submit a request below.
Go Ape gets thousands of requests every year, and unfortunately we can’t support everyone. Please check the list below to see if your charity is eligible before applying. Only requests submitted via this form will be considered.
1. Go Ape Treetop Adventure is for adventurers age 10+, so we have a policy of only supporting projects and charities that meet the needs of adults and children age 10+.
2. Go Ape Treetop Junior is for adventurers age 3-12, so we have a policy of only supporting projects and charities that meet the needs of children from this age.
3. Go Ape aims to support the local community and as such does not support overseas charities or fundraisers for overseas trips.
4. Go Ape prioritizes local causes in the communities near our Go Ape locations, typically within 50 miles of a Go Ape course.
5. We ask for at least 3 weeks notice to consider donating to your event.
If you feel your cause is actively encouraging people to live life adventurously and would like to apply, please submit the form below. Only requests submitted via this form will be considered.