Bring Go Ape to your Park!
Go Ape is the most experienced and safest operator of Treetop Adventure courses in the world as evidenced by 15+ years of operation and over 5 million participants safely completing a Go Ape course. We are the only operator that specializes in partnerships with parks departments, with 12+ park agreements, and provide a turn-key solution that does not require any capital, staffing, or maintenance from our partners.
- Go Ape ensures a smooth transition and transparency by leveraging our 15+ year management experience within
- Go Ape’s operations are subject to independent audits in all facets of the business, from the course build, accounting to instructor certifications
- Go Ape is the safest operator in the industry with over 5 million successful participants completing a Go Ape course
- Go Ape provides a wide network through our local, regional, and national presence and proven marketing strategies to ensure the success of new courses
- We compete successfully in metropolitan markets with both significant direct and non-direct competition – #1 Rated Outdoor Activity on TripAdvisor in 9 locations around the country
Go Ape provides a turn-key solution for our partners to add Go Ape’s Treetop Adventure Course at no cost. Go Ape will provide all funding, manage the complete installation, operation, and maintenance of the Treetop Adventure courses, while providing complete transparency during the process to ensure adherence to our partner’s mission and goals.
- Go Ape has provided consistent and reliable revenue share for all our partners for over 15 years
- We provide a unique recreational experience to the park that has attracted more than 90 percent unique visitors to the course location
- Go Ape fully indemnifies our partners of any liability with an insurance policy that is 10 times the industry standard
- With each course we create 15 to 18 new local outdoor adventure jobs
- We maintain a limited, non-exclusive footprint of only 5 to 10 acres (within the trees) and less than 1 acre of ground space
Benefits to the Community
Go Ape will work with our partners to tailor our operation to meet our partner’s goals as well as ensure the benefits of the partnership are distributed to the community. Go Ape’s civic oriented model is part of our values to do the right thing and be a positive contributor the communities where we reside. The excellence of our operation is demonstrated by our existing courses and our relationships with our partners (provided in the right column) and community.
- In 2014 Go Ape donated over $650,000 in free and discounted tickets, including special needs and underserved communities to promote confidence building experiences and health and wellness
- We organize and staff stewardship activities within the park such as park cleanups, removal of non-native invasive species and replantings
- Provide environmental programming to help educate the community on the local ecology (need picture here)
“Go Ape has provided an exciting new recreational opportunity to the visitors of Eagle Creek Park, while fitting seamlessly into the park surroundings.” – Jen Pitman, Deputy Director, Indy Parks and Recreation Indianapolis, IN
“Partnering with Go Ape has allowed M-NCPPC Montgomery Parks to add a new recreational opportunity for park visitors – at no cost to the taxpayer – and increased public awareness of the other activities in Rock Creek Regional Park.” – Mary R. Bradford, Director, M-NCPPC Montgomery County Parks Silver Spring, MD
“The healthy benefits of participating in this family oriented activity is consistent with the mission of our department and the economic impact of Go Ape is also a plus.” John Carnifax, Director, James City County Department of Parks and Recreation Williamsburg, VA